In order you could appraise the decision to give or not to give your consent for cookies, below we provide you information on what the cookies are and how you can control them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. This is done with the aim to speed up the website loading during your next visit and to help the website to adjust to your wishes, becoming easier to use.
These cookies do not contain personal data.
What kind of cookies are used?
- Cookies that remember your choices – for example, language or other preferences;
- Analytical cookies with the help of Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica, mail.ru, rambler - we use these tools in order to be informed about the popularity of our website, to receive anonymous basic information on the website audience and its interests, to improve the website and eliminate the deficiencies;
- Social network cookies – on the website, there are social network buttons located in order to give you the opportunity to share the content of the website with your contacts on social networks. These social networks can use their own cookies, which we are unable to comment on or to control
You have the option to reject cookies or to restrict their use in several ways, for example:
- Modifying browser settings. This feature is available, but not recommended, as thus disabling cookies prevents websites from full-scale, fast and efficient functioning on your computer.
- Modifying browser settings. This feature is available, but not recommended, as thus, along with the disabling of cookies, it prevents websites from full-scale, fast and efficient functioning on your computer.
- Using incognito browsing mode. It is offered by most of web browsers. It can be called "private window", "incognito window" or otherwise. Using these regimes, all cookies are deleted after the browser has been stopped using.
- It is possible to avoid cookies by using a wide range of special tools available on the Internet.
More information about cookies, their control and deletion is available at: https://www.aboutcookies.org/